Talk to us
We are looking for a freelance Process Officer to work with a global bank and financial services provider in Brussels.
You will be working within the Payments tribe and managing the transversal topics within the payment domain. Bearing in mind the client focus, you will be taking into account the desires and suggestions of the stakeholders to improve the existing processes.
- Define and analyse existing business models using process modelling techniques & methods
- Manage the end-to-end process description (AS IS)
- Reviewing and updating existing processes
- Process documentation and document management
- Coordinate with different stakeholders (operational teams, IT, OPC, …)
- Recurrent reporting to different stakeholders
- Evaluation of progress and results
- Bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent
- Technical writing skills and experience with process modelling techniques and methods
- Experience with process modelling tools (such as Visio, Aris) and the creation of flow charts
- Good understanding of workflow processes
- Experience with process management, change management and transformation
- Knowledge of lean and/or process improvement methodology
- Good expertise in MS Office
- Strong written and spoken skills in EN, FR and NL
If this Process Officer position is appealing to you, please respond to me directly and send a copy of your CV for review in the first instance.
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257