Talk to us
A Process Expert – Cards is required in Brussels, to work on improvements to the cash card and acquiring domain within a bank.
You will need to understand AS IS processes, how to review existing processes described in process documentation, manage change (training, communication, information) and lead the project focus on process improvement and outsourcing.
This is an agile working environment, under the supervision of a Scrum Master in Squads.
Language requirements: English, French and Dutch (English fluent + French fluet OR English fluent + Dutch fluent can be considered)
The key responsibilities include:
· Project Management: coordinating application development and implementation of your topic;
· Business and Functional Analysis: analyse client needs and business processes, shape the solutions and write down clear product specifications that form the input for the development teams;
· Validating the product functionalities in your scope and assisting the Testing team in creation of clear and complete Test Scenarios and Test Cases
· Gathering continuous intelligence on the product’s performance, customers, problems and opportunities and initiating product improvements to meet changing customer needs;
· Stimulating and advocating the digital banking transformation throughout the entire organisation.
- Min 8 years professional experience
Minimum 3 years in banking, ideally in a Cards process environment
- Experience in ARIS Designer
- Presentation skills
- Workshop organization
- Process implementation experience
- Proven track record of process improvements and project management
- Process design and modeling
- Experience with change management
- Definition of KPIs non-system based
- Identification of potential improvements areas
- Definition potential solutions (non-technical)
If you are interested in discussing it further please contact me directly.
Andrew Mullineux - Business Leader Contracts
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257