About the Role
As a Pre-Sales Engineer for our clients products, you understand the sales process for a growth-stage SaaS product and how to build lasting relationships with potential clients.
You’ll have the technical background to customize demos and installation questions around on site and SaaS software deployments. You’ll be able to work with the sales team on a day to day basis and support them to customize demos and ensure demonstrated knowledge how our clients has the capability to solve their data management challenges.
As needed you’ll also be a bridge to the product and development teams, distilling sales engagement feedback for them to help guide the company roadmap.
Finally you’ll have the organizational skills to do all this, and be able to manage coordinating multiple RFP proposals at the same time.
- You will work out of the office in Hong Kong, SAR.
- You will be responsible for client communication which includes product demos and technical sales discussions.
- You will be responsible for Demo customizations
- You will be managing, completing and checking RFP documents and processes.
- You will conduct engagement with the product teams around roadmap features, to
- ensure you are the best resource for the sales teams on the product and the roadmap.
- You have 2+ years of relevant professional experience as a PreSales Engineer,
- supporting Enterprise grade software
- You have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- You have 2+ years with object oriented Java development
- Able to travel throughout sales territory 30-50%
- You know how to write SOWs and support POCs
- You have strong organizational and prioritization skills
- You have strong communication skills
- You are a creative problem solver
- You work well under high pressure
- You have experience in the eCommerce space or in the payments industry.
- You have knowledge of Machine Learning
- Exposure to Amazon AWS, Cloud Technologies is Desired.
- Exposure to Big Data technologies is a plus
Up to 35% travel within the APAC region (more at the beginning of projects, less in steady state) While at the client location, our client reimburses expenses.