eCommerce, IT, Risk/Fraud
About the Client
We’re coding the future of commerce with a leading platform powered by artificial intelligence and big data. Founded and developed by data scientists and aerospace engineers, we have one critical mission: make commerce safe.
We want your incredible talent to drive growth and help our customers be successful. Backed by years of hardcore work and funding from amazing investors we’re at the inflection point of growth. We’re data people so you should have a desire and willingness to dig into the numbers, too.
About the Job
- You will be responsible for client communication which includes product demos and technical sales discussions.
- You will be responsible for Demo customizations
- You will be managing, completing and checking RFP documents and processes.
- You will conduct engagement with the product teams around roadmap features, to ensure you are the best resource for our sales teams on our product and our roadmap
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you understand the sales process for a growth-stage SaaS product and how to build lasting relationships with potential clients. You’ll have the technical background to customize demos and installation questions around on site and SaaS software deployments. You’ll be able to work with the sales team on a day to day basis and support them to customize our demos to ensure we demonstrate to our potential clients how we have the capability to solve their data management challenges. As needed you’ll also be a bridge to our product and development teams, distilling sales engagement feedback for them to help guide our roadmap. Finally you’ll have the organizational skills to do all this, and be able to manage coordinating multiple RFP proposals at the same time.
- You have 2+ years of relevant professional experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer, supporting Enterprise grade software
- You have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- You have 2+ years with object oriented Java development
- Able to travel throughout sales territory- 30-50%
- You know how to write SOWs and support POCs
- You have strong organizational and prioritization skills
- You have strong communication skills
- You are a creative problem solver
- You work well under high pressure
- You have experience in the eCommerce space or in the payments industry.
- You have knowledge of Machine Learning, nice to have