Munich, Vienna, home off.
My client is looking for an experienced Pentester in Munich, Vienna or home office. Security testing experience in a Payments or Fintech environment is advantageous
About the client
My client is a Tech Security firm specializing in working with the Payments, Fintech and Financial sectors. Agile and Lean the firm operates across Europe working with a growing number of the continents leading companies.
My client is looking for an experienced Pentester in Munich, Vienna or home office. Security testing experience in a Payments or Fintech environment is advantageous You’ll be responsible for the execution of security tests on a wide variety of our clients internal and external facing applications.You also will assist with the continuous improvement of the processes critical to the success of our clients security teams.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related technical major (M.S./PhD preferred), or significant job experience. Advantages to possess a valid (Current) ECPPT, OSCP, ECSA, Sans, GIAC Certification.
- Minimum 3 years penetration testing experience
- Knowledge of common web application penetration testing tools including, but not limited to Burp, Fiddler, OWASP Zap, BeEF, and at least one commercial solution (WebInspect, AppScan, or similar).
- Experience deploying enterprise security testing solutions.
- Familiarity with common network vulnerability / penetration testing tools including, but not limited to, Metasploit, vulnerability scanners, Kali Linux, and Nmap.
- Experience with debuggers, disassemblers, binary patch diffing (e.g. BinDiff).
- Experience with testing automation suites such as Cucumber, Jasmine, Selenium.
- Experience with cryptography, X509 certificates, signatures, securing TLS/SSL parameters, and certificate pinning.
- Technical depth in one of the following areas: Java EE, Node.js, Scala, iOS, Android OS, Windows Mobile, web services.
- Familiarity with Secure Development Lifecycle practices and Agile development with Continuous Delivery / Integration.
- Thought leadership in the security field, with demonstrable contributions to industry groups strongly desired.
- Willingness to travel
- Artful communication skills and organizational savvy, to steer peers and leadership toward solutions that carefully balance business, risk, compliance, and engineering concerns.
- Eagerness to challenge the status quo, balanced with a reasonable and methodical approach to effecting change.
- Interest in the financial sectors is a plus