Talk to us
Responsible for managing project activity for an assigned business line or for projects that cross several business lines as part of a large Salesforce Service Cloud implementation program. Typically works with senior business line management to formulate project scope. Projects are very complex with considerable difficulty and generally cross several business lines in a matrixed environment.
Leads assigned projects to successful outcomes in a matrixed environment utilizing a mix of Agile and waterfall development methodologies. Responsible for detailed planning towards target outcomes, making realistic commitments to stakeholders on behalf of the project team and managing the project execution to meet commitments. Assigned projects may be general or systems related in nature. Interfaces with vendors, internal and external resources to ensure successful and timely completion in accordance with commitments made to stakeholder needs.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Directs and monitors project activity per Project Management best practices.
- Manages relationship and contract with an implementation partner/Integrator vendor
- Participates in meeting and task force activities to identify project goals, gains consensus on project steps, schedule and implementation procedures and estimates project costs; fosters cooperation and involvement from support team.
- Interviews users to identify and analyze needs; develops a project plan and provides input to recommendations for request and/or problem resolution.
- Identifies internal and/or external resources to ensure successful project completion.
- Prepares project status reports; makes alterations in project plan as needed.
- Assists with or prepares project implementation steps and documentation as appropriate; ensures a smooth implementation of project; resolves problems.
- Participates in training users as applicable.
- Participates in project evaluation against estimated plans and costs; provides continuing support and service as required.
- Manages performance of project team, and evaluates overall performance.
- +10 years of related experience
- Experience managing vendor deliverables and relationship for sub-contracted development/integration work
- Recognized as an expert in several project areas.
- Comprehensive to expert knowledge of assigned business function and technical skills.
- Strong management, leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven project management experience.
- Well-developed knowledge of assigned business line or functional area.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Experience managing vendor deliverables and relationship for sub-contracted development/integration work.
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud implementation.
- Experience in Payments Processing / Fintech.
- Experience delivering in a high info security and high compliance needs environment
- Experience with Agile Development methodology / SAFe experience is highly preferred
- Master's degree in related field.
Job Project Management / Analysis
Primary Location Georgia-GA-Atlanta
Shift 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week 40