Financial Services, Fin-Tech, Merchant Services, Payments, Security, Technology
About the client
Our client provides merchants and banks with the gateway technology necessary to capture, verify and submit both ACH and X9.37 files. To facilitate payments, our client offers merchants a wide array of solutions, including virtual , physical scanning, Mobile Capture and Check Verification options.
About the job
Performs updates on merchant’s account to ensure deductions from bank account made via ACH (Automated Clearing House) are accurately managed. Performs a variety of tasks and duties including:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Enters data from source documents into computer using keyboard device
- Selects materials needed to complete work assignment
- Compares data entered with source documents
- Compiles, sorts and verifies accuracy of data to be entered
- Update the ACH spreadsheet and bank files into the EIS
- Handle inbound and outbound calls on hunt group
- Other duties may be assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three years related experience and/or training required.
- Ability to read and interpret reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Proven working experience with word processing, Excel, Internet software, E-mail, Database software, extreme proficiency in data- entry.
- detail oriented
- ability to work on a team environment