Our client is one of Europe’s largest eCommerce merchants who can be considered more a tech company than anything else. They have been building their own in-house payments platform in order to facilitate their needs and are currently looking for someone open-minded and committed to join as a Sourcing Manager Payments.
In this very diverse role you will be part of their Indirect Procurement team, that plays a strategic role in purchasing payments related sourcing activities. The team works closely with internal stakeholders and business partners to establish a smart sourcing strategy and ensure a compliant way of sourcing, in a transparent manner, based on all the right tools and processes.
Ownership: You will be part of that and driving your own sourcing activities for Payments. You will be steering your own commodity group, finding new suppliers, analysing and evaluating proposals, doing tenders, negotiating prices and contracts and building up your own commodity strategy together with your stakeholders.
Supplier Management: You will develop, establish and maintain cost effective, service oriented and quality focused long-term strategy supplier relationships in accordance with company objectives and industry best practices. You will be also responsible for developing and implementing functional supplier performance indicators.
Consulting: You will support and consult our client’s internal customers and stakeholders in terms of implementing and following their procurement processes and guidelines. You will ensure their client’s procurement needs are understood and be able to offer suitable solutions. You will act as an Ambassador of the Indirect Procurement team, enhancing a professional image with your proactive and hands-on attitude.
Collaboration: You will support your colleagues from the Indirect Procurement Project Team, mainly by working together on the implementation of the new eProcurement tool.
- You are an Expert: You possess the necessary knowledge and professional experience. You have successfully completed your degree in business administration, sourcing, supply chain management, finance or in a similar field. In addition to that, you have several years of relevant working experience in a purchasing function, ideally for Payments.
- Improvements & Solutions Seeker: You are constantly challenging the status quo and proactively searching for new ways to improve efficiency and to attain cost savings. Especially during hectic moments, you don't lose your head and are able to find practical solutions to complex questions.
- Communication & Relationship building: You are able to demonstrate your ability to create, implement and maintain strong supplier relationships. You are confident and comfortable in communicating with colleagues with different professional backgrounds and able to explain complex processes in a clear and simple way. Through your strong interpersonal skills and being a positive influencer you are able convince different stakeholders to work together towards the common goal.
- Further Capabilities: You are a proficient user of Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office applications. You are fluent in English; German is a strong plus.
- Working for an internationally renowned and rapidly growing company where you can have a big impact.
- Full support through trainings and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way.