Acquirers, Compliance , Payments
Talk to us
A Payments Expert for Innovation projects is required for Brussels to work on a 6 month renewable contract.
You will need to be passionate about market evolutions and innovation in the payment world (and beyond). You will be part of the Acquiring & Innovative Payments team and will work in close collaboration with this team but also with other departments. As part of this team, you will both have a ‘coaching’-mission, sharing specialist product and market knowledge with the team, and a ‘content’-mission, contributing to the elaboration of the roadmap for payments.
Note the ENGLISH is a MUST and it would be very useful to have good knowledge of French or Dutch.
In collaboration with the relevant stakeholders you contribute to the definition of strategic roadmaps, design and follow-up projects, provide business expertise, ensure market watch, knowledge sharing and a cooperative approach to innovation
- Acquire, maintain, apply and share expertise
- Develop and/or support strategy and business roadmap
- Discuss and promote ideas inside the bank to ensure they are enriched and validated by all the stakeholders
- Launch new projects, support and actively follow-up ongoing initiatives
C2B payments : card acquiring, card-based evolutions, e-commerce, contactless and mobile payments, card alternatives (SCT and SDD-based, e-money SVA, digital currencies), P2P payments, 3rd party payment. Key evolutions in terms of technology, business model and value proposition.
Role: Align the bank on vision, transform vision into action plan including quick-win pilot projects, follow up of delivery.
PSD2: follow-up on PSD2, compliance project (new APIs and impacts on existing services), and business approach to open banking: exposing and consuming APIs.
Role: Align the bank on vision; transform vision into action plan, including quick-win pilot projects, follow-up of delivery.
- Significant and proven experience in the field of C2B-Payments is required
- You are an expert in payments (technical knowledge of the payment world, PSD2, Open Banking...)
- You have a strategic vision and skills in project management
- You have good coaching skills, helping more junior profiles in building
- up knowledge of the payments market
- You have an active network in the field of payments
An exciting and challenging position working for a large financial organisation undertaking a major transformation.
If you are interested in discussing it further please contact me directly.
Andrew Mullineux - Business Leader Contracts
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257