Financial Services, Fin-Tech, Merchant Services, Payments, Transaction Banking
About the Client
Our client is the financial competence center for a large international operating group. They work in close collaboration with the group companies, ensuring that the necessary liquid funds are available to the group at all times and that the group’s financial resources are optimally utilized. The group is world market leader in its core business, the trade in assembly and fastening material. It currently consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and has over 73,000 employees on its payroll. 32,000 of these are permanently employed sales representatives. The group generated total sales of EUR 6.4 billion in the first half of the business year 2017.
Due to the development of their payment solution they are looking for a payment specialist to join their team.
About the Job
As a Payments Specialist you manage several (IT-) projects related to payments through several payment-channels. You function as the interface between our client’s group companies and Payment Service Providers, Acquirers and other Service Providers.
Payment experience is a must-have and IT-knowledge enables you to analyze and structure the IT-infrastructure that is needed to deliver a secure, reliable and efficient Payment Gateway to the group companies. You will have a substantial part in designing the tailor made Payment Solutions and integrating Group companies in our client’s growing Omnichannel Payment environment. The challenging diversity of the group calls for a flexible and patient attitude to improvise in accordance with customer needs.
This is a very exciting project position where you will be part of innovating services within a global player that is keen on offering product solutions tailored to the needs of its customers.
- Analyzing payment flows.
- Designing Payment processes.
- Develop risk assessments.
- Define non-functional requirements.
- Implementing Payment Solutions.
- Develop internal communications.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to build the best Payment Solution
- Involved with travel around Europe as and when required.
- Payments experience is a must-have.
- Preferably academic level.
- Fluently speaking and writing in English and preferably German.
- Ability to design payment flows and business support processes.
- Very good conceptual, structuring and communication skills.
- Decision-maker with a proactive and can-do attitude.
- Background with merchants, PSP and / or Acquirers.
- Ideally experience in a large, international working environment.