Our client is a boutique consultancy specialized in the payments and banking domains. They are known for their deep expert knowledge in the areas of payments and banking in both the online and offline world.
Ever since they started in 2014 the company has grown significantly, advising acquirers, issuers, PSP’s, merchants and other eCommerce and banking players on strategic, as well as regulatory topics.
Due to their growth they are looking to hire a Payment Expert to be based anywhere in Germany and with willingness to travel most days of the week.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Advice on all matters relating to the processing of payment transactions
- Support of the product management of customer for payment products, in particular in acquiring and issuing of national and international schemes
- Analysis of the impact of regulatory changes on systems and processes, such as the Payment
- Services Directive and SEPA
- Conduct requirement analysis of merchants at merchants, payment service providers and payment institutions
- Strategic and technical conception of solution scenarios
- Support in RFI and RFP processes
- Creation of technical concepts and specifications
- Strategy consulting and implementation
- Acquisition of customer projects and relationship management
- You hold a university degree and already have some work experience in the banking industry and / or financial services industry
- Successful implementation of several projects in the payment industry including experience in project management
- You have the appropriate specialist and methodical competence
- Knowledge about the Payment Service Directive and eMoney institutions
- Technical understanding in transaction processing
- For this you are goal-oriented, reliable and used to work independently and successful in the implementation
- Very good manners as well as a pleasant and safe appearance towards our partners and customers
- Enjoying dealing with customers and providing advice as well as having fun building our young company
- You are proficient in MS Office as well as regarding internet media
- Very good knowledge of English; further language skills will be of benefit