Our client is a global provider of payment solutions and aims to offer their merchants and consumers the best payment and checkout experience. Due to the growth of the company, they are looking for a proactive and strategic thinker with a go getter attitude who will join their Global Partnership team as a Partnership manager for growth Partnerships. The team's primary focus is to establish new partnership distribution channels with Technology partners in the industry.
- Identify Partnership opportunities with a variety of Partners in the Payments industry
- Support the team in developing new partnerships concepts with Technology partners from scratch into developed distribution channels
- Negotiate new Partnerships agreement with the right partners based on business objectives
- Manage a portfolio of existing partnerships by building strategic account plans together with external partners
- Monitor and develop the KPIs of your partnership portfolio
- Be a Subject Matter Expert and evangelist of the requirements from our partners towards our Product & Development teams
- Understand the partnerships and integrations in its current state as well as their future challenges and implications for the implementation process and communicate this clearly to different stakeholders.
- Academic background
- Deep understanding and passion for the payments industry.
- Minimum of 5 years of partnership experience, where you have a solid track record in developing and negotiating complicated partnerships
- Strong negotiation skills and an willingness to deep dive into partnership contracts.
- Proven analytical skills- an ability to deal with complexity quickly and focus on what’s most important
- Proven ability to lead projects and manage internal stakeholders
- Fluent in English.
- Open to travel regularly.