Our client enables businesses to thrive using the latest real-time digital platform innovations in Europe. They provide a single global connection for all types of payments, collections and cash management, delivering efficiency, visibility and control with the highest levels security.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Our client recently launched a successful new product for business payments, which digitizes the process of the salary and invoice payments. The new Partner Manager will be responsible for promotion and implementation of these products with accountants and our accountancy system partners.
The role includes:
- Maintaining and deepening existing relationships with accountancy firms across the country
- Promotion of existing and new products and services
- Managing relationships and supporting partners in easy implementation
- Result-oriented and responsible for achieving objectives
- Keep track of (commercial and technological) market developments
- Should be able to understand and demonstrate the business solutions
- Gaining new partnerships
- Full time role (40hrs)
- Reporting to the commercial director
- 3-5 Years of commercial experience within the ICT sector (preferably Payment or Accountancy)
- Be commercially skilled
- Education level: HBO or University
- Hands on mentality
- Experience with indirect sales is a plus
- Service oriented and able to take responsibility
- Fluent in Dutch
Our client offers the right candidate an informal and professional workspace in a small but dedicated international team. A competitive salary based on level of experience, variable bonus and company car are on offer.