Talk to us
Our client for this role is a provider of European payment infrastructures solutions, backed by several europeans banks in order to fulfill that role in a neutral manner since around 20 years for all European countries.
As such, they are always challenging the industry & developing better technology to improve the payment world in Europe.
This key industry partner is a dynamic, multicultural company with less than 100 employees working from 5 offices, as such, the company language, english, is mandatory to take up any role within this organization.
Within the Operation team, we are looking for a Hard & Middleware IT generalist to support the operations team and be based either in Brussels or Paris.
While having a global vision on the IT Value chain, your main responsibilities include:
- Intervening on IT & Cyber-Security issues with a continuous improvement approach
- Maintaining & supporting the inhouse infrastructure
- Interacting with partners (such as Payment system service providers;)
- Managing complex IT projects such as new versions deployment, IT equipment renewal and other major projects (always in association with IT suppliers)
You are business facilitator intervening on the operational & core business activities of our client, you will:
- Be involved in the incident & recovery response team
- Monitor & analyse the behaviour of payment services
- Regularly review & enhance internal processes & procedures
- Be involved in other projects covering existing & new payment services (e.g: Swift, instant payment, ...)
- Considering the scope of the role & the organisation, we are looking for:
- Proficiency in English
- An IT engineering degree
- At least 5 years of experience in IT projects & IT suppliers management (in relevant industry such as payment, transaction banking, financial services, etc.)
- An highly analytical candidates with problem-solving skills & the ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge in the following technologies:
- - SWIFTNet, AIX/HACMP, Firewall, Windows Admin, SQL, Java, MQ Series, …
- The right candidate for that role should also have knowledge in testing (tools & methodology), be proactive to detect & solve any issues before they arise.
- This role needs the right candidate to be able to work in shifts, including possibility of night shifts and of course enjoy working among multicultural teams & communicate with a diverse audience of users, providers & stakeholders.
Please contact Fabien if you meet the required qualifications & are willing to develop your career in a challenging international environment through a key role for the always expanding European payment infrastructure.