Our client is part of an internationally operating group within the trade sector. They employ over 60.000 people and have an annual sales volume of almost 11 billion euro's.
Our client is currently building their own payment gateway and need someone with payment experience and a technical understanding of the way payment works. You will have a substantial part in designing the tailor made Payment Solutions and integrating Group companies in our client’s growing Omnichannel Payment environment. The challenging diversity of the group in which our client operates, calls for a flexible and patient attitude to improvise in accordance with customer needs.
This is a very exciting project position where you will be part of innovating services within a global player that is keen on offering product solutions tailored to the needs of its customers.
- Analyze payment flows
- Design Payment processes
- Develop risk assessments
- Define non-functional requirements
- Draft and negotiate contracts for internal and external stakeholders
- Implement Payment Solutions
- Develop internal communications
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to build the best Payment Solution
- Travel as and when required (up to 10% of your time)
- Payments experience is a must-have
- Preferably academic degree
- Fluent in English and preferably German
- Ability to design payment flows and business support processes
- Very good conceptual, structuring and communication skills
- Decision-maker with a proactive and can-do attitude
- Background with merchants, PSP, payment terminal providers and / or Acquirers
- Ideally experience in a large, international working environment