eCommerce, Fin-Tech, Payments
Talk to us
My client is looking for a Network Operations Center Manager. They will be responsible for managing and coordinating the NOC team. The main aim for this coordination is to ensure that the networking system runs efficiently without interruption. with emphasis on system availability, staff training, network monitoring, and documentation updates. Also responsible for staffing the NOC ensuring that calls are reported, captured, escalated, resolved.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Primarily deals with users, customers, vendors, engineers and the whole technical team.
- Ensures that the systems and technology used are constantly upgraded to remain relevant.
- Constantly update his / her knowledge as the success of a NOC manager depends on his / her knowledge of the industry and the level of experience in the field.
- Start sentences with verbs.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; IT or related field (Extensive work experience may be considered in lieu of education alone.)
- Minimum of 7-10 years of similar experience as an Operation/Production Control Manager
- Track record of successful project management, dedication to continuous improvement, and team experience required
- Ability to manage and lead a team.
- Willingness and ability to learn new products and network technologies quickly, often without the focus of formalized training.
- Payments knowledge
If interested, please email me at email@example.com with an updated copy of your resume. Look forward to working with you.