Berlin or Munich
Our client is looking for experienced key account managers to join their commercial team in Germany! Do you have a passion and innate ability to develop strategic business partnerships? Are you excited about the FinTech & e-Commerce industries? Do you have a background in business development or customer success?
Our client is a global provider of payment solutions and aims to offer their merchants and consumers the best payment and checkout experience. They are one of Europe’s fastest growing companies serving over 72.000 merchants worldwide and on a mission to disrupt the financial services industry. To support their ongoing growth over the DACH region, they are looking for an experienced Merchant Development Manager.
You and your team are responsible for developing merchants to generate further growth to the benefit of both our client, as well as the merchant.
- Push the DACH Merchant Development department while working closely with the Head of Merchant Development
- Create and proactively nurture long-term business relationships with existing large and mega size merchants
- Continuously analyze and evaluate the merchant’s business to identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Build merchant loyalty by increasing involvement, by offering unique perspectives and applying it to the merchant’s economic and value drivers
- Proactively identify improvement areas and further potential in order to improve customer experience and maximize Customer Journey Score
- Represent the company at various trade fairs and conferences
- Economically/commercial oriented university degree
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in sales/business development, managing large existing customers in a high-performance environment, preferably within e-payment/e-commerce
- Ability to develop relationships and at the same time identify new market opportunities as well as set and meet aggressive objectives
- Communication, negotiation and analytical skills, combined with a hands-on attitude
- Passionate about fintech, e-commerce, online start-ups and deep interest in developing businesses
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- Independent, flexible, open-minded, speedy but humble
- Fluent in English and German
What to expect:
Our client is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment. You will play an important role and you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results.
- Autonomous, flexible yet challenging working environment
- Munich or Berlin-based full-time position
- FinTech providing innovative and high-tech solutions
- Customer-centric, continuous learning and results-oriented company values
- Opportunity to travel up to 40%
- Quality incentives and competitive package