Talk to us
A Lean Start-Up Coach is required to stimulate innovation within a large financial organization in Belgium.
To realize this, the team has been working on two axes: on the cultural impact of innovation and on the external innovation (FinTech, start-up, etc). The mission of the external coach is to support the team on the cultural part within our incubator. Twice a year, the client organizes an internal hackathon to stimulate ideation/innovation. Ideas from these hackathons will be developed by pop-up teams during a 4 months incubation. The pop-up team will follow the Lean Method and are coached by internal & external coaches.
Note the English is a MUST and you will need to be fluent in either French or Dutch as well.
Actively searching for an external coach to inspire, support, train, coach to the pop-up teams during the 4 months of incubation. As an external coach, you take part actively in the success of our incubation program.
- Align your coaching approach/method with our internal coaching approach before the incubation
- Define Key milestones on the 4 months and follow that planning during the all incubation
- Train the pop-up teams with relevant content on the Lean Method, Design Thinking, BMC, Customer Journey etc
- Inspire the pop-team on the “start-up” way of working: go outside with the pop-up team, “bring them out of their comfort zone”
- Coach the team by giving them regular challenges and by giving them the tools and learning to realise these challenges
- Understand the challenge of being a start-up and to help the team to define a business model aligned with the strategy
- Participate to the incubation events (pitch session, board session, team building)
- Train the pop-up team on: pitching, customer interview, business model canvas
An exciting and challenging position working for a large financial organisation undertaking a major transformation.
If you are interested in discussing it further please contact me directly.
Andrew Mullineux - Business Leader Contracts
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257