eCommerce, Fin-Tech, Payments
The Payments & Cards Network is a niche recruitment agency specializing in executive search across the FinTech & Cybersecurity markets. We have the largest Payments & Cards focused Network in the world with a global network of over 40,000 professionals contributing to daily discussions and industry specific news and a global database of over 75,000 professionals. Our mission is to provide expert consultancy and advice throughout the entire search process and give our clients access to the best Payment & Cyber people and opportunities in the world.
We are headquartered in the central Amsterdam, have an office in Hong Kong & most recently Atlanta, Georgia. We are an ambitious and inclusive company where everyone is empowered to contribute and deliver results. Our consultants focus on verticalized area of specialisation and work a full desk from business development, client and candidate acquisition, through to offer management. We specialize in all things payments related - Risk & Fraud, Cyber Security/PCI compliance, Crypto/ Blockchain, eCommerce, FinTech, Merchant Services and Payments IT projects.
About the Job
We are looking for experienced in 360 recruiters to provide exceptional recruitment services to our existing and new client base across Europe. You will be joining our team of fantastic consultants based on the picturesque Keizersgracht canal in the heart of Amsterdam.
We are looking for an independent and highly commercially motivated person to build and develop their own vertical. This is an opportunity where entrepreneurial minds and driven sales people can truly succeed! The key functions of this role include:
- Head up and take enthusiastic responsibility for your own vertical with the intention to grow a team
- Build and nurture a diversified client base
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies for the business
- Establish trusting and productive relationships with industry leaders, candidates and clients
- Focus on outbound client sales activities including cold calling, emailing, meetings, events
- Negotiate terms & conditions of service
- Conduct role briefing with clients and set expectations for recruitment process
- Process management and sourcing
- Headhunt, source, screen, develop and introduce candidates
- Focus on candidate relationship management
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
- Proactively recommend rationalisations of your client’s recruitment processes, upselling and embedding yourself in their hiring strategy
- 2-5 years' recruitment or sales/business development experience (Contract or Permanent)
- Innovative, dynamic, entrepreneurial, and positive personality
- Proficient in English (additional languages ?are a big plus, preferably Dutch, German or French)
- Grit - an ability to bounce back from disappointment
- Brilliant communication skills, verbal and written
- Fun to be around both professionally and personally
- Already living in, or near, Amsterdam or showing real willingness to move to Amsterdam.
What's in it for you?
You'll be working alongside an awesome international team, with a culture or positivity, respect, success, ownership and Most Important of all, fun!
Offering a range of incentives, including:
- Quarterly team trips to plush destinations, lunch clubs, your own macbook and more
- A structured career path as a manager or as an individual headhunter
- Investment in a dedicated, tailored training program
- Located in the heart of Amsterdam, just off the Leidseplein
- A competitive basic salary with a lucrative commission scheme; the more you bill, the more you keep, and this will never be meddled with.
*Only people with an EU work permit will be considered at this time. Please do not apply unless you are already able to work/live in the EU. We will not be able to reply to any applications submitted by persons unable to work in EU*