Talk to us
Payments and Cards Network is seeking a highly motivated Lead Java Developer in Irvine, CA / Atlanta, GA / New York, NY. My client is a global leader in technology services and consulting using cutting edge technologies specialized in the payments space. My client has doubled in size within the past few years and opening new offices globally.
As a Lead Java Developer, you will be responsible for creating technical designs and architecture for my client’s payments products, determining solutions for an implementation team throughout the development cycle. The candidate will work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional agile team and will take ownership of architectural decisions and technical debt on various software components. The candidate will also participate in development and implementation of the product solutions and be responsible for code reviews and ensuring technical quality of the product deliverable.
- Lead a team of developers, analysts and consultants to create technology solutions for the clients
- Provide guidance to less experienced engineers with code and design reviews
- Provide support and maintenance on existing applications. Identify root cause for reported product defects and provide maintainable solutions
- 4+ years of Software Development experience with JAVA
- Hands-on development experience with Bootstrap, Node, React
- Hands-on development with HTML, CSS, JQuery
- Experience building and consuming REST APIs using Node.js
- Experience building solutions with a non-relational, clustered database
If you are interested in becoming a Lead Java Developer, please submit a resume and/or cover letter.