eCommerce, Financial Services, IT, Payments
Talk to us
About the Client
Our client is a major player is the eCommerce market and has recently developed an outstanding payments platform. All of the development is going to be organic and therefore a huge opportunity for anyone looking for a challenge in which they can put their mark on an epic payment solution. The company itself supports the retail industry and has an array of payment methods on offer suited to many different regions and countries.
About the Job
As the Lead for Compliance and IT Security, you will :
- Maintain all information security and compliance requirements and work with delivery teams to follow through.
- Work with diverse stakeholders to define scope and identify, then implement controls & actions to ensure compliance.
- Develop expert knowledge into our many products and carefully balance compliance and security requirements against business value. You lead a small and powerful team enabling your team to have the greatest impact regarding compliance and security related topics/projects.
- Align non-technical stakeholders on how compliance can be reached while at the same time enabling technical teams to making this happen. You will lead the security team to guide the company in any IT security related questions.
- Be responsible for defining sensible scoping in cooperation with the delivery teams and adjusting architecture as needed. A business acumen partnered with a deep knowledge of legal requirements which will allows you to judge which future compliance efforts serve the company best.
- Support our teams remaining compliant and anticipating future challenges by further implementing PCI DSS, ISO 27001 and other standards.
- PCI DSS or ISO 27001 experiences
- Comprehensive knowledge of compliance topics within payments
- Implementing controls securely
- Up to date with recent PCI and data protection laws
- Experience with cloud technologies or AWS is a plus.