Talk to us
About the Client
We are looking for a Lead Consultant to play a key role in a project team which is developing new banking products for the future of banking in an initiative related to PSD2. It’s a very exciting role, which could be long term in Amsterdam.
It’s a start-up environment, where you will gain the most by daring to fail and believing in what you are doing, and you will have an opportunity to develop next generation banking products.
Are you interested? If yes then please read the below and if you wish to discuss further get in touch.
About the Job
Fintech knowledge and entrepreneurship is a key component of this role. You will need to be creative, develop concepts, listen to your team and customers emphatically, lead experiments in multiple short sprints, build new features into the product, pass stage-gates, and be flexible, open minded and collaborative.
- Track record in digital product development from prototype to production and in delivering market-ready products
- Experience in building MVP and prototypes
- Ability to work in short iterations, sprints, gain feedback to build new features and develop concepts further etc.
- Listening skills and empathy, able to find creative ways to connect to customers
- Knowledge of banking and payments (basic is fine, but the more the better)
- Broad fintech knowledge – the landscape, regulation (such a PSD2), opportunities
- Domain knowledge – at least one, such as payments, lending, digital channels, SME / MidCorp, IT, or other relevant domain
- Creativity and flexibility
This is a very exciting Lead role developing new banking products for the future of banking. If you are interested in discussing it further please contact me directly.
Andrew Mullineux - Business Leader Contracts
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257