Position : To manage key Accounts on the Korean Market.
To implement and maintain standards, ethics, cultural values, policies, strategies and processes in a way that is both synergistic with Group concepts, while being aligned to local market practices and regulations / laws, with clear local leadership.
While functional staff (e.g. HR, IT, Quality and other operational teams) will handle tasks and activities that are of a day-to-day nature that impact local office dynamics and while these functional teams are managed on a global basis, these also require local leadership to be effective. This is especially the case for senior level guidance on complex matters and in the case of inherently transversal initiatives.
The successful candidate must have a respected profile, both internally and externally.
- In charge of several key accounts in Korea.
- Ensure that the interests of the Group in relation to operational excellence in the target country are met from an AM perspective
- Ensure that the interests of local stakeholders (customers, partners and employees) are represented at company level, particularly in relation to:
- Effectiveness of up selling within existing clients
- Quality of customer experience
Our client's Korea sales organization is seeking to build a diverse strategic and consultative workforce of world-class relationship managers, problem-solvers and technologists.
We are pursuing highly motivated individuals who display strong achievement orientation, intellectual curiosity, openness, resilience, diligence, and the ability to effectively marshal resources.
They align teams to compete and differentiate on the basis of customer intimacy, product and solution strength, and partnership orientation.
The sales team focuses on the delivery of customized payment solutions and comprehensive consulting support, while leveraging a very strong brand, technology, operations and risk platforms to deliver bottom line results to Strategic Partners. This includes optimizing existing volume and growing net new volume through selling Value Added Services to Strategic Partners.
Have you ever proactively identified and solved complex problems that impact management, relationship and direction of the business?
Have you ever prepared proposals, RFP’s, and negotiate contractual relationships with various internal and external stakeholders?
Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
- Implement sales plan designs to include business development, advertising, marketing and product management activities with customers, prospects and internal contacts to identify new business opportunities and product ideas.
- Negotiate, execute and manage the customer contract agreement process, ensuring global linkage of resources and information sharing.
- Work closely with a large diverse team to achieve revenue targets and increase market share within a client.
- Business experience with related Account management experience in the payments industry
- Demonstrated track record of planning, managing and closing complex, competitive sales effort and project management
- Excellent strategic thinking and analysis skills and a proven track record of creating solutions that increase revenue
- Ability to manage and grow internal and external cross functional relationships and partnerships