Armed with world class mobile security solutions and commerce enablement platforms, your role is to unlock the potential of our financial services customers by demonstrating clear business value accelerating their digital transition and success. Our focus is predominantly on secure digital channels to consumers through strong authentication and identity management along with enabling mobile payments technology implementations. High level customer satisfaction is a key measure, as are the achievement of revenue targets. The Key Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. Assigned to three to five named customers, the Key Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
The impact you will be making:
- Leadership- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance goals, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one to three-year period.
- Execution, laser focus on business outcomes that propel customer satisfaction and translate into upsell and cross-sell opportunity.
- Achieve consistent, repeatable achievement of revenue targets through disciplined pipeline, forecast management.
- Leverage and usage of key business insights to elevate customer conversation and action.
- Offer world class customer service through alignment of your customer objectives and plan to achieve.
- Deliver tangible solutions to a portfolio of customers solving for greater efficiencies, cost savings, and deep regard for Entersekt products.
- Provide input to solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary Entersekt personnel.
- Complete, and maintain strategic customer account plans for each of your assigned customers.
- Seeks to solve for difficult customer challenges.
- Proven ability to lead, build trust and be highly credible across all levels of organisations.
- A strong understanding of Identity management in the consumer space
- A strong understanding of multi-factor authentication and mobile security
- Knowledge of payments and banking is highly desired
- A strong sales and business background with 7-10+ years of technology (SaaS) sales experience
- Industry knowledge and ability to make confident recommendations at C-level, business decision makers.
- A Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology is preferred