Payment Service Providers (PSP), Payments
Talk to us
Our client is a global provider of payment solutions and aims to offer their merchants and consumers the best payment and checkout experience. They are one of Europe’s fastest growing companies serving over 72.000 merchants worldwide and on a mission to disrupt the financial services industry. To support their ongoing growth, they are looking for a Junior Sales Manager to head up the Swiss and Austrian markets.
You and your team are responsible for developing merchants to generate further growth to the benefit of both our client, as well as the merchant.
- You achieve growth and hit sales targets independently within your team for the Austrian and Swiss market
- You design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- You build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- You identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Communication is your biggest asset
- You have successfully completed an economically oriented study or equivalent education (minimum Bachelor’s Degree)
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales, preferably in e-payment / e-commerce (B2B)
- You have strong negotiating skills and assertiveness in dealing with business partners
- Experience in managing (cross-functional) teams in a dynamic, result-oriented environment and with very good people management skills
- A clear thinker with good organizational and relationship management skills
- Willingness to travel
- Very good English and German skills