Financial Services, Fin-Tech, Payment Service Providers (PSP), Payments, POS/MPOS, Technology
Do you want to be part of an established innovator company that is changing living and working environments around the world?
Our client wants the agile, thought leaders who can address challenges head-on with an open mind, the freedom to innovate and the strength to dominate. Their growth is explosive, and only great problem-solvers, collaborators and thinkers can help them take it to the next level.
About the Client
Our Client is a Global company which provides safety-related certification, validation, testing, inspection, auditing, advising and training services to a wide range of clients, including manufacturers, retailers, policymakers, regulators, service companies, and consumers.
They are looking to recruit an ambitious and dynamic Java Software Engineer for their successful office based in São Paulo. You will contribute to develop software program by analyzing requirements, preparing specifications, designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting.
About the Job
The successful candidate will be:
- Develop software program by analyzing requirements, preparing specifications, designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting;
- Create technical design, implementation and perform testing of various desktop, web-based, mobile, and customized applications;
- Improving software performance by customizing purchased software and suggesting new technology;
- Resolves problems by researching, documenting issues, diagnosing and recommending sollutions;
- Provide accurate and detailed estimates for tasks, delivering on commitments;
- Assist in writing manuals and perform quality assurance related tasks;
- Provide services to our customers through product deployment, support and advice
- Completed Bachelor, Master or PhD level education in a technical area such as: Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics, Physics, etc.
- Affinity with and a minimum of 1 year experience in Java development, SVN (or other versioning system), and integrated build processes
- Affinity and/or experience in one or more of the following areas is to your advantage: XML, C#, C++, C, smartcards, RFID, secure systems, payment, mobile, data processing, networking (TCP/IP), cryptography
- Capability of creating good user experience through an intuitive Graphical User Interface is to your advantage Analytical, technical, attentive to detail, customer focused, communicative, result driven, team player, eager to learn, ambitious, and entrepreneurial skills
- A drive to deliver state-of-the-art products
- Ability to work well in an international environment
- Good communication skills and able to self-organize
- Proficiency in speaking and writing both Portuguese and English
About the Offer
A competitive salary and bonus arrangement;Personal development: a large range of training which enables our staff to develop their technical and soft skills;
An international, innovative and dynamic work environment.