Cards, Financial Services, Risk/Fraud, Technology
Do you want to be part of an established innovator company that is changing the road tolls and other vehicle related services landscape by creating a revolutionary new way to connect acceptance partners and card issuers effortlessly and are continuously optimizing their portfolio?
This client wants the agile, thought leaders who can address challenges head-on with an open mind, the freedom to innovate and the strength to dominate. Their growth is explosive, and only great problem-solvers, collaborators and thinkers can help them take it to the next level.
About the Client
This opportunity is for a German company which provides service and IT processor for the cashless payment handling of tolls (On Road Services / ORS) and vehicle related services (Value Added Services / VAS) in Europe and the processing between the acceptance partners and the card issuers.
The company combine acceptance partners (AP) and card issuers (CI) seamlessly. ONE contact, several card issuers, ONE Standard! They are not only a toll expert but also maintain a vivid exchange of knowledge with their clients concerning market intelligence and upcoming products.
They are looking to recruit an ambitious and Dynamic Java Developer for their North Rhine-Westphalia office.
About the Job
The successful candidate will:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Have ability to create mobile applications
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Success working in a team environment.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiar with Mobile applications
About the Offer
- A competitive salary and bonus arrangement
- Personal development: a large range of training which enables our staff to develop their technical and soft skills
- An international, innovative and dynamic work environment.