About the Job
Support Epic Owners and Tribe Product Owner to formalize the Features that will need the generation of Architecture documents.
Writing or updating Infrastructure Architecture documents following IT Architecture Process
Keep informed about Group and Group Entity Architecture referencials.
Provide information about IT infrastructure architecture components to Tribe members
Languages: Dutch or English (Prefered Both)
10 Years of Experience in:
- Functional infrastructure architecture experience in large organisations with knowledge about:
- Operating systems (Windows & Linux at least)
- Virtualisation engines (VMWare),
- Network principles & segmentation (VLAN, Firewall, etc.),
- Security (AD, LDAP),
- MiddleWares (Oracle, SQL, MQ, CFT, Web infra, …),
- Cloud services, etc.
- Microsoft products implementation design knowledge (Windows Server, Windows WS, Office365, etc.)
Of course, it is usual that one is more specialized with one or other domain but what is important for us is the cross Infra Architect experience.
- IT Architecture Design in Large Organisations (preferably finance)
- Team player
- Pragmatic and problem solver
- Business savvy
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, Self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to support and inspire others
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Feel for important details and how they fit with the overall picture
- Ability to build working relationships in a complex environment
- Ability to manage stakeholders
- Emotionally intelligent, self-aware, and receptive for feedback
- Belief that all things can be better