Talk to us
We are looking for a freelance IT Functional Analyst to work with a global bank and financial services provider in Brussels.
Alongside the skills described below it is crucial to have an understanding of project management and business analysis. You will need to have a solid background in development and testing as well as an interest in banking institutions. You will govern three main phases: preparation, elaboration and construction.
General tasks are as follows:
- Investigates cost and benefits
- Define and analyse the business problems and map out solutions
- Design solutions (data and processes)
- Act as an interface between the Business Analyst, Asset Manager and the client
- Bachelor/Master’s degree or equivalent by experience
- Functional and technical knowledge of existing IT systems
- Knowledge of analysis methodology (according to enterprise standards)
- Practical experience with Scrum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, local languages are a plus
- Agile mindset: experience in working in cross-functional teams
If this IT Functional Analyst position is appealing to you, please respond to me directly and send a copy of your CV for review in the first instance.
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257