Acquirers, Financial Services, Fin-Tech, Payments
About the Client
Our client is a well-known international acquirer who are currently growing their partner management team and need someone who can develop and maintain the existing customer relationships with international sales partners such as ISOs, commercial agents, technology providers, cooperative and private banks, as well as acquisitions and development of new partners.
About the Job
- Market monitoring: identify trends and developments within the served partners and derive recommendations for the development of our client’s product portfolio in cooperation with teams across the organization.
- Customer acquisition: attracting and developing of new international partners which includes proposal writing and contract negotiation, actively approaching new customers and attending relevant industry events.
- Relationship management: support existing international sales partners and train them on our client’s solutions.
- Planning and coordination of international sales activities.
- Work across departments to optimize integration and performance of our client’s partners.
- Degree in business administration or similar.
- 5+ years of experience working within the acquiring domain.
- Multiple years of experience as a business developer or relationship manager.
- Fluent in English is a must, German preferred.
- Skilled in MS Office.
- Comfortable working across different cultures.
- Good communicator.