San Francisco, CA
Our client is the leading infrastructure provider in crypto. After trading over $3.5 billion in cryptocurrency assets and completing over $750 million in bank-to-bank FX payments, they have an established network of relationships with leading banks, exchanges, and decentralized partners. Using their state of the art API, customers are able to instantly convert fiat to crypto globally in over 50 countries, in 8 different fiat currencies, and 3 cryptocurrencies. We focus on compliance, licensing, regulatory, liquidity and payment processing aspects so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain.
Core responsibilities of the role are:
- Supporting Sales and Growth teams in helping customers understand what is technically possible with company API.
- Understanding partner requirements and communicating how our client can solve their business and technical challenges.
- Planning and executing integration engineering end-to-end, from high-level architecture down to code implementation.
- Creating technical content to show customers how to implement specific use cases or best practices.
- Serving as the primary, technical point of contact for our partners’ technical teams during deployment.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- A strong technical generalist.
- Comfortable with code-level debugging (code and customer code).
- Empathetic, collaborative, communicative, and consultative.
- Confident and comfortable with customers.
- Intellectually curious, with great problem solving skills.
As an integration engineer, you’ll be expected to:
- Be fluent in at least two programming languages.
- Be comfortable talking about technical concepts and explaining how the company works, both from a product feature and API architecture perspective.
- Have tinkered with a bunch of languages and services, with enough insight across the programming landscape to step into unfamiliar code and make sense of what’s going on.
- Be able to think on your feet and dive into helping our users and partners with their technical issues.
- Write up bug reports for consumption by the Engineering organization when issues are encountered.
- Excel at generating excitement around what the business is building within their prospects and users.
- Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems, both individually and as a member of our team.
- Empathize with users of all experience levels and see through their questions to quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- Get a true stake in the company
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Fully paid 18-week parental leave
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Free lunches delivered to the office
- Computer setup of your choice
- Dog-friendly office
- 24/7 snacks and beverages
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
- Option to take pay in digital currencies