Talk to us
We are looking for an Innovation Lead for a start up in Berlin and we are looking for an entrepreneurial professional with an innovative mindset who can steer and brand-new initiative from the validation stage through to MVP.
The startup sits within an international innovation hub of a large Dutch organisation in the financial services industry and they are developing/incubating a number of initiatives with the potential to become future products and services for the private and corporate markets.
This particular initiative is related to living concepts and care for an ageing population and therefore we are looking for entrepreneurs with experience in or connections to the care markets –
What players are there now?
What does the eco-system look like?
What innovations are happening?
What is going to be happening in the future?
What disruptive innovations can we provide which can be beneficial to those in this market?
Right now a market opportunity has been identified, you will initiate the investigation and work toward a solution. You will have the vision for the initiative and build and guide the team through the development process using lean startup methodology and ultimately aim to reach MVP.
- Entrepreneurial mindset (maybe you have run your own startup at some point)
- Experience in building MVP and prototypes
- Knowledge of the elderly care market place and care concepts or living concepts for the ageing/elderly (we could consider backgrounds in medical devices, sustainability, possibly real estate)
- Ability to work in fast paced, startup environment
- Creativity and flexibility
This is a very exciting Lead role developing new, very likely disruptive, products and services for a market in Germany which could expand internationally. If you are interested in discussing it further please contact me directly.
Andrew Mullineux - Business Leader Contracts
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257 or firstname.lastname@example.org