Talk to us
An Information Security Analyst is required for the Credit Security & Risk Department in a major financial organization in Brussels.
Note the ENGLISH is a MUST and you will need to be fluent in either French or Dutch as well.
- 1-3 years of experience in information security / Risk Management
- Knowledge of IT security and/or Risk framework processes.
- Writing of policies/procedures
- Experience in working in cross-functional departments and teams.
- Practical exposure to process and project management.
- (Business) analysis skills
As Information Security Analyst you will carry the following responsibilities:
- Gap analyses with respect to the policy; setup and drive the project track to remediate, and formalize operational procedures for 3th party security, Security in projects and HR security.
- Drive and animate the Information Security awareness plan
- Writing of documentation/procedures for various subdomains
- Compilation of evidences demonstrating policy compliance
An exciting and challenging position working for a large financial organisation undertaking a major transformation.
If you are interested in discussing it further please contact me directly.
Andrew Mullineux - Business Leader Contracts
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257