eCommerce, Financial Services, Fin-Tech, Merchant Services, Payments
About the Client
Our client is a global FinTech player providing payments solutions and platforms for financial institutions and marketplace companies worldwide. Their unique offering also include distributing funds across various countries in various currencies, mass payment options, including branded prepaid cards, direct to cards, global bank deposits and wire transfer solutions.
About the Job
As Implementation Specialist you will work with most other functional departments of the client's business to onboard new clients and configure systems according to program requirements. You will be responsible for planning, set up, approvals, implementation, troubleshooting and tracking to final delivery.
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and own multiple projects, drive and track activities across the organization, and use persuasion to help drive the successful implementation of our projects on time and within budget constraints. They must also have a good technical understanding of system and program configuration. They will report to the VP of Strategic Client Implementation & also have support from the Technical Implementation Specialist Manager.
- Be the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders during large scale implementations and client onboarding.
- Create a detailed work plan, which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Schedule & run project meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Confirm scope and configuration documentation with the client
- Update and configure systems according to program requirements
- Provide demonstrations of the portal and back office to clients
- Ensure revenue will be gained according to the proposed sales model
- Delegate tasks and follow up internally and externally to ensure timelines are met & escalate issues when necessary.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time and at the required level of quality.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Project Manager, Implementation Manager
- 3-5 years experience of System / Program configuration
- Self motivated with minimum oversight required
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Forward thinking and analytical skills are also required