Financial Services, Fin-Tech, High Risk, POS/MPOS, Risk/Fraud, Security, Technology
About the Client
Our client is one of the leading online Gaming companies within Europe with a plethora of famous branded games in their portfolio. With this incredibly fast paced industry, where at one click of a button you can be into a game in almost no time at all - Payments security needs to be at its best. Frictionless and Secure. The company itself is in the heart of South Germany and has been around for 10 years or so. They have over 380 million users worldwide and one of the leaders when it comes to MMO’s. As far as Gaming companies go, they are very present whether that be online or at events and have a lot of traction on the market.
About the Job
The main focus of this role is to not only lead a medium sized team of fraud analysts but to act as the lead strategist for the Risk department. You will be expected to implement preventative strategies and procedures which will protect the financial status and brand status of the company. Despite being a leader of the team you will still need to form in depth analysis (SQL / Excel) in order to find the trends and patterns which allow you to formulate the technology and procedures needed to put in place. On top of this, you would therefore hold relationships with external fraud detection companies to look at technology to implement, all the while keeping in mind the payments technology that is in place. To delve deeper into your experience in cards, the ideal candidate would have previously had exposure to card scheme rules and their implications.
Key Questions to ask yourself
- In which verticals have you previously tackled fraud?
- What fraud prevention systems have you previously implemented? and What were the results?
- What analytical programmes have you used? And how strong are your analytical skills?
- Which IT languages are you fluent in?
- What has been the largest case of fraud that you have solved?
- Do you have a strong network within PSP’s and Fraud Detection companies?
- What is the largest team size you have managed?
Things to keep in mind
- 5+ years relevant payment fraud experience
- German speaking would be good