- Hands on mentality
- Regional Manager of the Professional Services division in Asia
- Build & Maintain Project Implementation standards for regional and local projects.
- Work closely with existing & new team leads to ensure smooth project continuation
- Must be able to engage with local partners in order to collaborate on strategic objectives
You will need
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- Experience in a leading role in low latency, high availability, time critical software implementation projects with distributed teams
- Knowledge of SCRUM & Waterfall Methodologies
- Experience with a global processor or other technical service provider/ consulting business with a focus on Fintech
- Excellent communication skills in English (one other language a plus)
- 25% travel between Germany, Dubai & Singapore, Australia.
- There is a core team in Singapore which is growing fast, you will eventually be responsible for HK, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia (3 team members)
- Growing rapidly in Asia we are also looking for 35-40 more Pms and 1 or 2 team leads for the same business.
- There are currently 3 team leads and we are looking for 2 more who will report into you during the course of this position.
- Total 6-7 direct reports, 4/5 team leads and 1/2 specialists