About the Client
Our client is expanding greatly into the payment universe. Like many other multinationals who are realising that there is a massive growth potential to enter the world of payments. This client focuses on the retail sector, and has had quite some success within this. Most of their success has come about from venturing into new markets and that makes this company all the more exciting to join as they will always be interested to hear your new ideas.
About the Job
Within this role, the thoughts that should be at the forefront of your mind are ‘how can data help me build a highly efficient and effective fraud solution to support our payments operations’ and ‘where can I obtain enriched data’. The common aim these days in fraud solutions is to have machine learning / AI capabilities which improve precision, speed and process. So you should have ideas inline with these, although new ideas would of course be appreciated to allow for that competitive edge. Aside from the technicalities, your position as Head of Product will need you to manage and lead a team of Product Owners who are a mix of technically and commercially minded individuals. This team of Product Owners will assist you in leading the projects where you will need to handle relationships with internal and external stakeholders to make sure the development and the implementation of the product is carried out in a timely and seamless manner.
Key Questions to Ask Yourself
- What fraud solutions are you most familiar with?
- Have you built your on fraud product and how did you do this?
- What do you believe are the largest threats facing new on the market fraud solutions?
- Give me a detailed understanding of why data is so important to building a fraud solution?
- In which sectors do you believe fighting fraud is most challenging and why? (for example, retail, travel etc…)
Thing to keep in mind
- Must be willing to live in Berlin
- German speaking is a plus
- Previous experience in implementing / building fraud solutions is a must