Talk to us
As the leader of the Fraud Pre-Sales team, you will be responsible for leading a word-class team that delivers solution engineering leadership and innovation to Clients at all levels. The critical leadership role will oversee the efforts of the North America Pre-Sales team – accountable for delivering domain expertise and contemporary customer solutions within the engineering lifecycle. The pre-sales team blends real-world experience with the full suite of fraud/decision products, services, analytics and advisory to generate industry leading customer engagement from solution requirements, through design to proposal. The leader will establish a culture of continuous solution evolution, incredible customer experience and deliver on the promise of the best.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Resilient leadership for the pre-sales staff, including setting exceptional standards for attracting/selecting talent, performance management, communication, motivation and morale of the team.
- Coaching; collaboratively crafting development plans and facilitating access to information, resources, training and tools to ensure team development goals are met. You will sponsor appropriate risk taking and employee empowerment where applicable.
- Strong inter-team, cross-LOB, communication (written and oral). Conducting regular team meetings to align resources, build relationships and balance immediate and long-term priorities.
- Setting the pre-sales strategy, including defining the pre-sales engagement/consultation process/RACI, setting design standards, measuring effectiveness, prioritizing work product and modeling the associated performance.
- Proven leader, manager and motivator of a “winning” pre-sales engineering team
- A customer advocate – that can communicate critical customer needs cross-functionally across FICO
- A sound strategist, that can pave the path for solution sales excellence and continuous improvement
- Deep fraud expertise and knowledge of financial services. Knowledge of other fraud industry verticals (Retail, Telco, Government, Healthcare or Education) would be advantageous
- Fraud Investigations