Our client is a global provider of payment solutions and aims to offer their merchants and consumers the best payment and checkout experience. They are one of Europe’s fastest growing companies serving over 72.000 merchants worldwide and on a mission to disrupt the financial services industry. To support their ongoing growth, they are looking for a Head of Country to head up the Swiss and Austrian markets.
You and your team are responsible for developing merchants to generate further growth to the benefit of both our client, as well as the merchant.
- You are responsible for acquiring strategically important national and international key accounts
- You discover and develop customer potential and new business areas (or industry solutions)
- You make a significant contribution to achieving revenue and sales targets in new customer business
- You are responsible for addressing and acquiring new customer segments
- You develop and maintain long-term relationships with the top decision-makers in your key accounts responsible for their care with the goal of sustainable sales growth
- You are a competent partner for your customers, always recognize new opportunities and create them to constantly develop your key accounts along ambitious goals
- You maintain close relationships with the markets and customers and take responsibility for presenting and selling all of our client’s solutions
- You represent our client at various fintech and e-commerce trade fairs
- You have the full budget / team responsibility for Switzerland and Austria, drive employee engagement and be the go to person for the team
- A successfully completed economically oriented study or equivalent education
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales, preferably in e-payment / e-commerce (B2B)
- Strong negotiating skills and assertiveness in dealing with business partners
- Experience in managing (cross-functional) teams in a dynamic, result-oriented environment and with very good people management skills
- A clear thinker with good organizational and relationship management skills
- An entrepreneurial attitude with a customer centric and solution oriented approach
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to travel
- Very good German and English skills