Financial Services, Fin-Tech, Payments, Technology
About the client
Award winning, innovative FinTech company in the heart of Atlanta is seeking a new Infrastructure Director. As the Head of Corporate Infrastructure, you’ll get to leverage your technical skills, business acumen, and customer service oriented mentality in day-to-day troubleshooting and while strategizing long-term projects to keep ahead of the high-growth of the organization
About the Job
- Lead an infrastructure team that monitors, maintains, upgrades, and administers:
- Network circuits, network equipment, Wi-Fi, and VPN
- Laptops, email, identity management and Active Directory
- VOIP phones, mobile phones, chat, and Cisco video conferencing equipment
- Ensure the availability, performance, scalability, redundancy, and security objectives of the company's infrastructure.
- Develop knowledge of the business environment and goals to facilitate the development and maintenance of cross-functional business applications.
- Work cross-functionally, participating in the employee on-boarding & off-boarding processes.
- Write documentation and understand its importance.
- Experience leading corporate infrastructure capabilities across networks, systems, security, asset management, and back office services, such as wireless infrastructure, Cisco video conferencing equipment, and Cisco Meraki.
- Experience managing infrastructure budgets including operating and capital expenditures and driving corporate network efficiencies.
- Previous experience as a system administrator in an enterprise environment. • Demonstrated support experience with Active Directory with emphasis on macOS integration.
- Experience supporting cloud based applications and services such as Office365 and Okta.
- Versed in end-to-end security concept and technology. • Proficient in Mac and Windows laptop systems.
- Experience supporting Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence and Hipchat).
- Strong oral and written communication skills with a proven ability to interface and influence all levels of management.
Qualities you should possess:
- Proactivity: Resourceful, has grit, and a positive “can do” attitude; acts without being told what to do
- Flexibility/adaptability: Is cool with rapidly changing priorities and projects.
- Follow-through: Follows-through on items without being managed.
- Calm under pressure: Ability to navigate and lead the team through high-priority last minute requests and other high stress situations; Works well under high-pressure timelines.
- Analytical skills: Likes learning and learns quickly.
- Communication: Ability to speak clearly and with intent.
- Catered lunch, free workout classes, beer on tap
- 100% coverage of individual health benefits
- Casual work environment