Alternative Payments, Financial Services, Fin-Tech, Merchant Services, Payments
$150,000 to $200,000 Per Annum
Salary in SGD
About the job
As a Senior Sales Manager you are responsible to sell our services and products within the region – APAC. You will grow and strengthen our sales activities and local recognition across the APAC for our client's entire portfolio. Your dealings with our client's Service Line Managers (in charge of delivery) who provide sales support and handle some clients themselves too.
Your role is to define and implement a strategy for our sales activities in APAC incorporation with the Global Sales Managers. You will develop and grow and contribute our partnerships as well as develop direct sales and trusted networks across the regions for our entire services/products portfolio. Furthermore your industry knowledge will help the company to become the recognized leading security organization.
You combine your knowledge, enthusiasm and ambition to explore the market for new customers and partners as well as strengthening relationships with existing ones. This will enable you to further develop the business perspectives.
Main Task & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the sales’ targets and goals of APAC market.
- Visit customers throughout APAC to provide specific expertise and support and close the deal;
- Orchestrate clients and focus the region, build a clear strategy for the region
- Act as Thought Leader towards clients
- Direct business development towards clients, especially clients within our advisory/ consultancy portfolio; and other (large or key) accounts
- Help foster leads and sell new offerings
- To lead commercial proposal and contract generation and ensure it bring a strong value-proposition to the clients;
- Collaborate with marketing on sales activities and introduce new services/offerings to existing and new customers;
- Work closely with regulators, agents, sales team in the region; represent our client at trade shows, trade association meetings and other events as needed.
- Supports lead generation and chargeable work and assists with sales opportunities.
- Degree holder with minimum 6 to 10 years’ experience related to Sales’ position, preferably within smart card and/or card Security industry
- Excellent in English (written and spoken)
- Self-starter with good listening skills and strong public speaker skills; be able to use leading and probing questions to provide positive feedback