About the Client
Our client is one of the leading blockchain and cryptocurrency security solution providers, who have made a name for themselves through providing a trust layer between the blockchain system and the physical world. Their security devices designed to keep private keys safe and out of reach from hackers as well as their encrypted chips technology, hardware security modules, hardware wallets, and hardware oracles makes them a powerful pioneer in the security development of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. To date, they have sold over 50,000 units of their products in approximately 135 countries, and in the phase of scaling up for 2017. Headquartered in Paris, our client also has an office located in San Francsico.
About the Job
Our client is looking for an experience Hardware Development Engineer focusing on the development of electronic cards (hardware wallet / hardware oracle).
As part of the development of new products, you will be responsible for the study of electronic cards. You will be focusing on project development, hardware design, validation, verification and put into production, whilst respecting the objectives of cost, quality and expected delays.
Key responsibilities include:
- Entering Schemas
- BOM cost estimates
- Drafting and Execution of test plans
- Realization of the “Hardware Acceptance Test” (HAT)
- Realization of functional tests
- Passionate about embedded systems within electronics
- Strong understanding of product life cycle, from product development, mechanical design to industrialization
- Experience in digital mapping
- Mastery of digital interfaces, experience with Altium designer is a plus
- Knowledge of analog electronics
- Expert in C, and knowledge of Python is a plus
- Bac +5 in engineering or equivalent and at least 2 years in the development of electronic hardware systems