Gaming, Merchant Services, Technology
up to €70,000 Per Annum
London or Malta
About the Client
Our client has a strategic focus on selling via PSPs, the Marketing team is expected to increasingly be the growth engine of this company and to be the focal point of your work.
For them we are seeking a person that has a significant experience in planning, executing and analysing marketing campaigns to acquire new users or activate the inactive ones for a gaming company.
This person has to be able to come up with ideas on how to do the best performance-based marketing campaigns with exclusive gaming merchants that will incentivise them to use our client's platform and therefore convert them from other payment methods.
Apart from taking the lead in planning the campaigns, the person employed in this role will be responsible for assisting the merchants in campaign execution and for evaluation of the campaigns and the ROI.
About the Job
Helping customers grow will be your main priority. As Growth Marketing Manager in the Gaming vertical, you will be responsible for creating and executing high-return marketing campaigns for the newest gaming merchants launching with our client. You will build key relationships within the marketing departments of existing merchants while delivering ROI analysis for both parties’ commercial teams.
You will be committed to building long-term relationships with clients and are adept at managing multiple stakeholders. You will be an integral part of the commercial organization and will Travel and work closely with the Marketing team based in Stockholm, Sales team in London and Account Management team in Malta is required.
What you'll do:
- Drive and deliver all merchant marketing campaigns for Gaming clients
- Deliver launch, acquisition, retention and reactivation campaigns for new and existing merchants
- Track and analyze performance of ongoing marketing spend and recognize and suggest opportunities for improvement
- Maximize conversion through digital affiliate channels
- Grow existing accounts revenue by attracting new players to use the platform
- Create and execute affiliate and partnerships strategy with relevant KPIs to standardize marketing campaigns
- Plan and develop new digital performance channels for key merchants
- Carry out ROI analysis and present it to internal stakeholders/external customers
- Follow up with Sales & Account teams to develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships
- Participate in relevant, industry-specific exhibitions and conferences to meet clients and represent the company
- Around 7 years of experience leading online marketing projects, ideally with a focus on acquiring and activating consumers in online gaming or a relevant industry
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Civil Engineering or similar from reputable university
- Proven track record of successful customer growth initiatives, working cross-functionally as a business partner
- Success in managing a large marketing budget across multiple channels
- Experience with metrics-driven technology growth, A/B testing, maximizing efficiency and ROI
- Knowledge of strategic and financial analysis frameworks and models
- Ability to collect and analyze data and present insights from marketing campaigns
- Strong presentation and client-facing skills
- Excellent communication skills adaptable to all levels of an organization, digitally and in person
- High sense of accountability
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a good sense of structure; the ability to manage your own priorities is a must
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English; Swedish is a plus but not mandatory