About the Client
Our client is is a fast growing financial technology venture which aims to empower micro- merchants with the power of mobile payments and loans. The vision is to enable offline transactions quickly by aggregating all payment gateways including credit cards, debit cards, UPI and mobile wallets under one channel.
They are a leading Payment Wallet company headquartered in Belgium. The job location will be Amsterdam, Netherlands.
About the Job
The Marketing team objective is to ensure that the company is giving its customer a quick, easy and reliable experience.
As part of a rapidly growing company with keys markets on every continent, the Growth Marketing Manager will be an enthusiastic expert that drives the team forward to offer strategy for marketing campaigns and programs that drive awareness and product demand.
The Growth Marketing Manager will identify, shape and deliver changes that make meaningful differences to their customers and company.
- Understand the product to create, own and drive lead generation strategy, and establish a candence of rapid experimentation. Identify the most effective and efficient ways to grow product sales
- Work side-by-side with both Pro and Retail channel sales and marketing teams to implement innovative marketing campaigns with the ultimate goal of increasing engagement, conversion, and user retention for the product
- Bring an analytical approach to marketing automation and work with internal department leads to set targets for campaigns, conduct A/B tests, and report on and communicate results to stakeholders
- Work with marketing and advertising departments to implement inbound marketing strategies to get visitors to product landing pages, provide them with a reason to visit our service and experience the product
- 3+ years working on marketing automation platforms (e.g., Marketo, Hubspot, Eloquoa, Kissmetrics etc.)
- Ability to write basic code and understanding of web technologies
- Basic knowledge of databases & SQL or other query languages to pull data
- Ability to wireframe campaign emails, write the copy, design and code the email on email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp, Salesforce, Sendgrid, Marketing Cloud
- Ability to set up end-to-end tracking of customers journey through the campaigns, experience with various web analytics engines such as Google Analytics , Heap, Hotjar etc.
- Proven abiility to write for the web, email and social marketing channels
- Extensive experience in working with and navigating cross functional teams
- Expertise in tools for building conceptual, wireframes and interactive low-fidelity product prototypes to communicate ideas
- Bachelor’s Degree
About the Offer
- They are a stable, fast growing company with 20 years of tradition
- Flexible working hours possibility
- They offer language and other development courses
- Social Security contribution / Pension Supplementary insurance
- Annual bonus
- Meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Events for the employees
- Refreshment available at the working place (coffee, tea, selection of fruits)
- Contribution to sport activities (Multisport Card)