Talk to us
Based in Paris, our client is a very successful Payments Service Provider (PSP) which continues to grow. The main markets they operate in are eCommerce, Retail, Travel and Gaming. You will see them supporting merchants of all sizes ranging from large retailers to smaller Online Travel Agents but the important part is that they have a fantastic omnichannel offering which allows them to service merchants globally. Therefore there is a lot of interest for merchants to work with them.
As a Go to Market Manager, you’ll be taking care of the launch of the new solutions in close relationship with the sales, IT & Marketing department. As a strategic thinker, you’ll need to define and implement the best approach for each product/solution and make sure they are successfully entering the different markets they are operating in (+150).
- Be the intermediary between the IT & Sales teams.
- Launch new product internationally in collaboration with the different stakeholder (Product Owner, sales).
Launch & Marketing
- Prepare the launch and the marketing plan of the new products/services or updates around the current products/services.
- Define specific segments and the right message & related positioning (Segmentation of client, definition of profiles & motivations.)
- Create support & training material for internal & external use.
Communication & Customer Success
- Work with the different Business Unit to define, measure and accelerate sales
- Regularly follow up on client’s success, create new tools to help product adoption.
- Prioritize the right tasks in the roadmap considering evolution around needs, market or client’s feedback.
This job is made for you if:
- You have experience in Go To Market role/strategy, around the IT or Payment industry is a plus.
- You have at least 3 years as transversal role such as this one and in contact of sales teams.
- You are fluent in English, any international experience being a plus and you love to travel.
- You have a result focus when it comes to Go To Market Strategy and can reshape your plan to achieve those results.
- You are customer centric
- Being flexible, you can work in an ever changing environment and can adjust your actions and decisions if needed.