About the Client
Our client is one of the leading blockchain and cryptocurrency security solution providers, who have made a name for themselves through providing a trust layer between the blockchain system and the physical world. Their security devices designed to keep private keys safe and out of reach from hackers as well as their encrypted chips technology, hardware security modules, hardware wallets, and hardware oracles makes them a powerful pioneer in the security development of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. To date, they have sold over 50,000 units of their products in approximately 135 countries, and in the phase of scaling up for 2017. Headquartered in Paris, our client also has an office located in San Francsico.
About the Job
Our client is looking for a skilled Frontend Engineer to work on the development and follow-up of frontend applications, e.g. a fund management application (crypto currency wallet) using web technologies and improve and monitor user interface.
- Work on the development of an application allowing one to manage funds of several cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, …)
- Focus on rich and highly interactive frontend application development
- Implementation of the toolchain, allowing to compile the source code
- +2 years of experience in engineering profile or relevant field
- Good knowledge of react
- Good knowledge of git
- Self-learner and ability to monitor front-end oriented technologies