KEY STONE ROLE in organization, very visible, very responsible position. Company sees this skill-set as a lynchpin to their entire customer value proposition
The Product Manager position is responsible for the ownership of companies proprietary fraud management platform and will serve as agile product owner. The platform provides real-time fraud decisioning for companies merchant base worldwide by leveraging machine learning, device fingerprinting, behavioral analytics and many other cutting-edge technologies.
- Ownership of the fraud management platform and backlog, driven by competitive analysis, KPIs (acceptance, fraud loss and system performance) as well as input from internal stakeholders and customers.
- Oversee product direction of the platform and refinement of product requirements (story writing), working closely with our architecture and development teams to ensure they are specified properly
- Create and implement regular product plans and roadmap including new products/enhancements to expand service offering, reduce fraud, increase acceptance, drive revenue, and increase profitability
- Engage closely with the stakeholders and development teams to define product requirements, specifications and acceptance testing criteria. Review and provide final sign-off for all requirements
- Bachelors degree; Excellent academic credentials
- 5+ years product management experience in payments and risk management / loss prevention
- Expert-level understanding of the fraud and payments ecosystem, including but not limited to Behavioral Analytics, Link Analysis, Velocity, Device Fingerprinting, Machine Learning, Modeling, Scoring, Global Data Consortium and APIs
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal). Ability to communicate key ideas/concepts, and summarize information in a concise and professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, leadership, and consensus-building skills. Ability to be responsive and persuasive to all levels of the organization. Ability to formulate and communicate key priorities that guide and focus the efforts of others
- Familiarity with the fraud and payments services offered by global acquirers and processors
Interested? Please contact me!
Lewis M. Howard
+1 404 585 4237