Financial Services, Payment Service Providers (PSP), Payments, Risk/Fraud
About the Client
Our client is one of the world’s leading independent online payment service providers. The prime core values of this payment outfit is its security, easy integration, flexibility and multiple channels. Their client base ranges from large eCommerce merchants to SMEs, as well as the occasional start up. This is a PSP which has grown rapidly in the last 5 years due to their ability to integrate with banks all over the world, offer multiple shopping carts depending on vertical and connecting with many alternative payment providers.
About the Job
Like many PSPs, this one is trying to offer a wider range or portfolios not just relating to payment products. They are now looking at strengthening their processing, acquiring and FRAUD products. This company has a fraud team monitoring and consulting it’s merchants but they believe the product they are offering could be stronger and therefore they are looking for a professional who can build a strong merchant proposition around fraud prevention. i.e. which tools are most suited to different verticals and look at automating chargeback management and fraud prevention. For this role, a background in a Card Scheme, PSP and a merchant environment would be very valuable as you would be able to assess the main requirements from many angles. Inturn building a very strong product.
Questions to Ask Yourself
- Which fraud products/tools have you previously used/implemented?
- Do you understand fraud more from a Card Scheme, PSP or merchant perspective?
- What do you believe are the main attributes needed for a fraud product that is offered to an eCommerce?
- On average, by how much have you decreased fraud rates / increase conversion rates?
- Which verticals are you most experienced in?
Things to Keep in Mind
- Must speak English
- Experience in online payments fraud is a must