Financial Services, Fin-Tech, Mobile, Payment Service Providers (PSP), Payments
Talk to us
About the Client
Our client provides online and mobile payment services and platforms, supported by innovative technological platforms, high functionality, stable development and a wide and constantly extended offering. Following an integration of various payments platforms into on global entity, the business enables and empowers merchants and consumers in various markets including Central and Eastern Europe, Africa, the Middle East, India as well as Latin America to safely transact digitally. The company's broad range of payment solutions is available to consumers on its own e-commerce platforms as well as on third-party operated e-commerce platforms.
Over 50,000 merchants in 21 countries are using and trusting in the client's business to accept payments in a secure and optimized way. The business is regulated as financial institution and also holds licenses by the national banks and local regulators.
About the Job
We need someone to advise on an interim basis around risk and data throughout Europe as part of a wider project to implement a new Fraud Management system.
- Knowledge of online fraud tools and detection products
- Knowledge of programming and analytical languages (e.g. as SQL, Python and R)
- Knowledge of AI and/or machine learning solutions
- Experience with data sets form emerging markets (where to find the data)
- Experience with tackling fraud in different arenas e.g. card transactions