Financial Services, Payments, POS/MPOS, Travel
About the Client
Coming from the transportation industry, our client aims to support as many Oil & Gas operators with their payment solutions by offering fast, secure and easily integrated platforms. Having been around for almost 10 years our clients key focus is fuel cards and toll cards, with a strong focus on B2B. For example: Haulage companies.
About the Job
To complement these payments solutions, they are building out a fraud team who can support the transportation industry. Here they are looking for multiple Fraud Analysts. This is a data heavy role. Knowledge of handling big data, passion for data integrity, experience with programming languages (SQL, Python, R etc…). The main task is to build a fraud system which can reduce the amount of false positives (so, obviously dynamic fraud rules will play a key role), as well as build out a solution which has AI capabilities. A typical fraud case in this industry would be that a fuel card is used in Switzerland and then 5 minutes later it is used in Romania. Clearly something is wrong here.
Key Questions to ask yourself?
- What fraud platforms have you used in the past?
- How often do you use programming languages such as SQL, R and Python?
- Can you give examples of the type of fraud you have previously detected/prevented and the revenue you have recovered/rescued?
- How do you ensure data integrity?
- What are the 3 main attributes you need in a fraud tool and what would be the unique feature you would add?
Things to keep in mind
- 2+ years experience in a Fraud Detection / Risk Analytics environment
- Extensive knowledge of Excel
- English is a must. German is a plus